Newsletter! The Conjuring Archive offers a newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
Donations! For donations, you can go here.
Searchable Magic Book Contents
I started at the lecture that the best use for a second deal is to find a chosen card at any number or when the chooser says "Stop". But I went on to explain that the best TIME to do it is in a dark room. Too bad I didn't give a demonstration. I am sure that the audience would have appreciated the method. It looks natural.
Genii, Vol. 37, No. 9, 1973, p. 379
3,054 publications, indexed with more than 149,279 entries.
- 5. June 2023 Three for Tuscany
- 4. June 2023 Touching on Hoy
- 4. June 2023 Spooky Aces, Spells, and Other Love Rituals
- 3. June 2023 Stuthard's Trilby Deck
- 2. June 2023 Something Old, Something New
- 2. June 2023 Alchemy